Data collection is a large part of the eDiscovery process. Our team at Pro-Lit Solutions has the experience to collect all the data needed for your case and make sense of it in a way that benefits your claim(s) or defense(s). Our main goal during forensic collections is to establish and validate a defensible collection workflow and method to preserve data. As experienced litigation support providers, we know that data preservation can make or break your case.
During our collection process we first target our sources – servers, laptops, desktops, social media, smart phones, tablets and the like. Next, our Certified Computer Examiners conduct the appropriate data acquisition. These same professionals are readily available to testify at any trail or hearing. We provide a full chain of custody and secure storage of media to preserve your data.
- Establishing and validating a defensible collection workflow, in-line with data mapping and identification findings, and method in which data is preserved
- Collections from: servers, laptops, desktops, social media, smart phones, tablets, etc.
- Collection methods – full and pointed
- Collections are fully defensible, and conducted by Certified Computer Examiners (CCE), who are available to testify at the trial or hearing
- Full chain of custody and secure storage of media
- Data culling at point of collection
- QC and risk analysis